The Metal Roofing Company You Can Count On
More than ever before, metal roofing is becoming the choice for homeowners looking for a durable, weather-resistant roofing material. When you choose a new metal roof and JTI Roofing as your installer, you’ll get a quality roof that requires little maintenance and lasts for decades. If you’ve not considered metal for your roof, call us and find out why you should.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
If you’re picturing a rusting tin roof, you need to take another look at metal roofing. Today’s options come in many colors and styles, all of which offer benefits over asphalt shingles. Some of the benefits include:
- Long life expectancy of 50 or more years.
- Wind resistance to better protect your home from hurricane-strength winds.
- Higher R-value than many other roofing materials (especially when you choose one of the many ENERGY STAR® certified colors) for reduced cooling costs.
- Fire-resistant and may qualify you for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance.
- Lower maintenance than tile or asphalt roofing.
- Many metal roofs include recycled content plus are recyclable at the end of their life.
Why Choose Us for Your Metal Roofing Needs
Whether you need a new metal roof or a roof repair, JTI Roofing can help. We offer the leading brands of metal roofs including Metal Sales™, Union Corrugating Company and Metal Roof Factory. With these manufacturers, we’re confident you’ll find a color and style perfect for your home. We’re a family-owned and -operated business, so our reputation matters to us. We like to say that we’re “Building trust one roof at a time.”
Get a Free Estimate
If you’re ready to learn more about metal roofing and JTI, call us today at (407) 767-6912 or fill out our contact form and we’ll call you. Our estimates are always free and we’ll guide you through the roof replacement process. We work with all insurance companies.